And the Model-View-Controller MVC is an acronym.
- Monthly Magazine June issue of the DB seems to have Model2 + commentary. (News [jfriends-ml 11123] Model2 +)
- Model-View-Controller paradigm http://www.wakhok.ac.jp/ ~ maruyama/j2ee/j2ee/node18.html
- J2EE in cases. (JSP MVC portion of the constructed cases. If I am, but had no idea how much this kind, MVC layer 3 C / S part of infrastructure, JSP + Servlet + DB like structure, even within the JSP and MVC so take a configuration that, given a pattern that can be sprinkled around like a mandala from micro to macro, of course speaking of course there)
- Language Development / DB environment's programming http://www.atmarkit.co.jp/flinux/bookreview/03dbprogram/bookreview.html
- MVC layer 3 C / S also can be compared. Layer 3 C / S and, WWW server, AP server, DB consists of the server. The server can do together, even if physically separated. In this case, the server was "performing services" to mean may be close. Without regard to such introduction, the above URL is "based on the books you choose to use a database, use the reverse language / environment should be good to choose from" a
The concept gathered Book Guide.
- Model View Controller History
MVC and 3 tier C / S
- MVC and 3 tier C / S says it is together. Both, View (WWW) layer, Controller (AP) layer, Model (DB) I have some patterns and designs easy to separate into three layers are saying.
- MVC case, layers are often used in program design.
- Layer 3 C / S case, layers are often used in server infrastructure design and construction
PAC - Presentation - Abstraction - Controller
Document - View architecture
MVC is the birthplace of
The current Smalltalk world is already Model - View - Controller architecture it has not been used in a naive,
Domain Model - Application Model - View - Controller of PluggableMVC (or MMVC) architecture has been called a transition.
- MVC design architecture YukiWiki want it. Frankly.
- (Do not know anyone, [[YukiWiki desire for] Thanks for the link.)
- Link [Yuuki] did that. (^_^) V
If the MVC-YukiWiki Atehameru, simply "HTML should I do with it out" rather than a problem, because it's functional again, and I'd better do I feel like cleaning up after.
[[Shino @ freedomcat]]
- [[HTML portion of the separation.]]
- SUN soup from the JSP to use to describe it, all have a sense became BuzzWord?. Everybody and his dog "Web app? Then MVC now and say this" feeling.